Do you feel like you are in a cycle of one step forward two steps back when it comes to your relationship with food?
When you’re surrounded by people who tell you you’re not thin enough or healthy enough, it can be difficult.
There is nothing wrong with you.
But there is definitely something wrong with our diet obsessed culture.
And you can resolve this cycle by eating intuitively.
Join our community of people who are walking away from diet culture into a life of confidence and freedom with food!
- Confident because you understand why what you have tried with food hasn't worked and now you know what will
- More in control around ALL foods
- Accepting of your body - because you are surrounded by people who accept your body and are working on accepting their own right along side you
- Supported in your choice to care for yourself in the way that is right for YOU
- Self-assured because all your food and body questions are answered
- Well-informed about the latest food and body trends and their non-diet lifestyle implications
- Able to “hang out” with others without judgy food and body talk
Now, imagine a supportive group of peers and professionals ready to “walk the walk’ with you!
Sometimes it can feel like you are the only person in your life not on a diet and that can make you feel like you are missing out. We know that community can lead to greater success in your choice to eat intuitively.
This is why we created Fork the Food Rules.
Fork The Food Rules
Is a community of like-minded individuals that have chosen to Fork the Food Rules and want continued support and camaraderie in their life-long choice of intuitive eating. Being counter-culture can be hard, at Fork the Food Rules you can find:
Walk along side others on the same non-diet path.
Learn from HAES® informed Registered Dietitians that are Intuitive Eating and Body Image experts
Freedom to pursue health without judgement, food rules and negative body talk.
Stress less about food and your body and have more energy to focus on what really matters to you in life
You have a reliable source for information and will learn more about eating intuitively and body acceptance in different formats
You no longer have to feel like the only person in your life who is choosing not to diet and improve their body image!
Here's What's Included:
- Access to a private, Facebook community. Here you will be able able to interact with other members of the community as well as Laura and Megan. You can post questions, give and receive encouragement, offer and receive validation, share break throughs in mentality, and hopefully lots of funny memes and gifs! Think of it as a private Facebook group without all the questionable facebook noise, algorithms, diet culture and hostility.
- Monthly group Q&A sessions with Laura or Megan where we answer your food and body questions in depth. Someone may ask a question that you did not even realize you had or may ask a question that you thought no one else had! You get your questions answered as well as get to learn from your community.
- Monthly masterclasses lead by Megan, Laura, or another professional that specializes in the featured topic. Learning on your own can be beneficial, learning along side others can be eye opening, validating, and just fun. We will be surveying the community to find out what you want to hear about! Some example topics could be meal planning, movement, fueling your body and movement, accepting our bodies as they change with age, body image and intimacy, a deep dive on a nutrient of interest like carbs or fiber, advocating for yourself in the healthcare setting, troubleshooting intuitive eating.
- Access to recordings of previously done masterclasses that you can watch any time that you want!
- Book club! Three times a year you will have the option to read a food and body positive book (or watch a documentary) and meet virtually together to discuss it. Book clubs are such a fun way to stay on the up and up about what other people are saying in the non-diet world and hear other people's voices that confirm or challenge our perspectives.
Investment: $47/monthJoin the waitlist now!
Laura Watson MS, RDN, LDN
Laura practices nutrition from a weight-neutral approach and seeks to help clients gain a peaceful relationship with food and their bodies.She firmly believes that all bodies are good bodies and uses a social justice framework to address how the intersections of various identities including race, religion, sexuality, gender, and abilities can affect our relationships with food and our bodies.
Laura is the best at what she does. She helped me focus on eating well instead of insisting that I look a certain way or weigh a certain amount. Laura always gives encouragement and positive vibes to keep patients going and feel a sense of accomplishment. Laura is the G.O.A.T.
Megan Hadley MS, RDN, LDN
Megan believes that difficult relationships with food and body image are barriers to people living life fully. She is passionate about helping clients find freedom in eating and acceptance of their bodies so that they can turn more attention towards living. She is also passionate about her family, including her husband, Jeff, and two daughters, cooking, traveling, naps, good wine, and french fries.
"I can't say enough about Megan. I'm 35 years old and have struggled with my food, weight, and body image for years. Megan has helped me experience freedom with food, my weight and body image. I am so grateful for her and the work she does. Her work has been instrumental in creating true change that allows me to have freedom with food and I no longer feel as if I am in a daily battle."
This Membership Is NOT For You If:
The Scale Still Rules Your Life
This membership is not for you if you are still searching for the next diet, plan, or lifestyle that will help you lose weight and that feels most important right now. Or if you have an active eating disorder and/or are relying on a meal plan.
If You Have Not Seen the Light Yet
This membership is not for you YET if you have not been introduced to Intuitive Eating or a non-diet mentality. If this is you, let us know, we will help you get what you need to get started!
If You Don't Want To Feel The Love
This membership is not for you if you don't want to give and receive support and continue to learn along side others that also want the freedom, confidence, and health that comes with being intuitive with food and our bodies.